Join the Fast Track team of specialists for an 8-week program tailored specifically to strengthen, stabilize, and build safe overhead throwing.
For Baseball players ages 10 to 18.
- Comprehensive athlete screening at the beginning of the program to identify areas of weakness and faulty movement pattern
- A strength, conditioning, and arm care plan based on the findings and tailored to the individual athlete
- 3x/week in-person group training sessions at the Fast Track facilities. Sessions are designed to build the foundation for long term arm health and performance and to train athletes in a safe and optimal manner.
- Optional Tuesday and Thursday bonus throwing technique clinics
- End of program final screen
Strength Coach and former MLB Player
Dan is a former professional baseball player. Prior to suffering an injury to his pitching elbow, he played for both the Miami Marlins and the New York Yankees. Now retired from professional sports, Dan has funneled his passion for baseball into helping young athletes avoid injury. He currently holds certifications through NASM, RKC, and has been contributor to Stack Magazine, Breaking Muscle, Dragon Door Publications, and Kettlebell's USA.